GS Series® Windows
STC rated for low sound transmission
Keep outside noise levels low with Durapane laminated glass options
Laminated Glass option for impact resistance
DuraPane laminated glass resists shatter upon impact and has a low sound transmission
Nylon rollers for lasting durability
Nylon composite window rollers are incorporated for durability and ease of operation
Steel & aluminum reinforced window sashes
Each window is reinforced internally with steel and aluminum inserts to ensure excellent structural integrity
2014 ENERGY STAR Most Efficient in Class
Products in series meet energy saving qualifications to be named ENERGY STAR 2014 Most Efficient in Class
TriplePane & DuraPane Glass
Triple glass panes for excellent energy efficiency and sound reduction. Laminated glass option creates a barrier upon impact to protect against shattering
1" Insulated Glass Unit
1" insulated glass unit package featuring LoE3 glass and Duralite warm edge spacers for excellent thermal performance
GS Series doors feature outstanding vinyl construction, nylon wheel rollers in galvanized steel housings, aluminum rail guide system for rollers, ergonomic dual point locking handles, and much more. Multiple folding doors feature premium European style hardware and a choice of metal finishes.
- Ergonomic Dual Point Locking Handle
- Heavy Duty Aluminum Rail System
- Nylon Composite Wheel Rollers
- Single motion deadbolt activation
- Twin bolt lock on inactive panels
- Architectural grade stainless steel components
GS Series windows and doors offer Dura- or TriplePane glazing options for excellent performance in energy efficience, sound reduction, and impact resistance.
DuraPane laminated glass is an innovative glazing system similar to automobile windshield glass, consisting of a plastic safety interlayer placed between two sheets of glass on one of the glass panes of the insulated glass unit.
DuraPane laminated glass has excellent sound reduction properties, making it a great choice for areas with high noise levels.
- Impact resistant glass panels
- STC ratings using DuraPane can reach levels up to 34-36 (Individual product ratings may vary due to window size and glass options)
Our triple pane insulated glass unit consists of three layers of glass sealed with Duralite spacers. Inner glass chambers are filled with argon gas.
Along with better home insulation, a triple pane window is among the very best choices for an energy efficient home. Stop energy from escaping through inefficient windows, upgrade to new GS Series windows today!
- 2 LoE3 glass panes for maximum energy savings
- 2 inner chambers are filled with argon gas
- Increased air space improves sound reduction efficacy
- Patio door insulated glass units feature thicker glass